Pace’s PAC0439 series models are designed for Chicago applications where a steel housing is required. The unit is designed for both initial and retrofit installations and offers high-power efficiency and uniform illumination, which are ideal for stores, offices, hospitals and school corridors.
- Dual-voltage input 120V/277V
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery
- 20-gauge die-formed cold-rolled steel housing
- White corrosion-resistant polyester powder-coat paint with knock-outs for installation
- Two fully adjustable metal heads with PAR36 6V12W Lamps
- UL 924 listed for damp location and City of Chicago approved