Pace’s PAC0245NY/PAC0720 series models are designed for New York City applications where a steel housing is required. The units are designed for both initial and retrofit installations and offer high-power efficiency and uniform illumination, which is ideal for stores, offices, hospitals and school corridors.
- Dual-voltage input 120V/277V
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery (Incandescent version), nickel-cadmium battery (LED version)
- 20-gauge die-formed cold-rolled steel housing
- White corrosion-resistant polyester powder-coat paint with knock-outs for installation
- Factory-installed thermoplastic-enclosed lamp heads
- UL 924 listed
See spec sheet