Pace’s PAC0245NYCB/PAC0755 series models are designed for New York City applications where a steel housing is required. The units are designed for both initial and retrofit installations and offer high-power efficiency and uniform illumination, which is ideal for stores, offices, hospitals and school corridors.
- Dual-voltage input 120V/277V
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery
- 20-gauge die-formed cold-rolled steel housing
- White corrosion-resistant polyester powder-coat paint with knock-outs for installation
- Two factory-installed thermoplastic-enclosed lamp heads with 12V12W lamps
- Third optional lamp head included
- UL 924 listed for damp location
- DOE & CEC Registered
See spec sheet.