Pace’s DC LED Array Emergency Driver provides emergency operation of DC LED arrays during loss of AC power. In the event of AC power failure, the PAC0802 will operate 4W, 12W or 20W LED arrays for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Separate 9.6V, high-temperature nickel-cadmium battery packs for 4W, 12W and 20W operation
- Operates 12V to 40V LED arrays
- Switch selectable array current settings from 100 to 700 milliamps, in 50 milliamp increments
- Maintains constant LED array current during battery discharge for constant brightness
- Battery pack over-discharge protection
- Battery pack over-temperature and over-current protection
- Full battery recharge in 48 hours after complete discharge
- Charging LED indicator also provides fault codes with single and double blinks
- Universal input voltage of 120VAC – 277VAC
- Temp rating: 10°-40° ambient
- UL 924 Recognized component for damp location
See Spec Sheet.